Crew information, stats and prediction as St Mirren host Celtic within the Scottish Premiership.
Peter Urminsky has returned to coaching forward of St Mirren’s Scottish Premiership conflict with Celtic on Wednesday evening.
The Buddies’ third-choice goalkeeper needed to sit out the defeat by Hibernian on Saturday as a precaution after fellow keepers Jak Alnwick and Dean Lyness each recorded optimistic Covid-19 assessments.
Saints nonetheless have emergency mortgage keeper Zdenek ‘Bobby’ Zlamal out there however ahead Kristian Dennis is a doubt with a knock.
Leigh Griffiths has recovered from his calf harm however won’t be within the Celtic squad.
The Hoops striker has not performed since March and should rise up to hurry.
Winger Mikey Johnston continues his restoration from calf surgical procedure.
Tips on how to comply with
Comply with the motion with our devoted weblog. Free match highlights shall be revealed on the Sky Sports activities web site, app and YouTube channel later that night.
- St. Mirren are winless in 21 league conferences with Celtic (D2 L19) since a 4-Zero victory in March 2010 beneath Gus MacPherson.
- Celtic have gained 9 of their final 11 league visits to St. Mirren (D2), holding a clear sheet in eight of these matches.
- St. Mirren have misplaced each of their final two league video games with out scoring a purpose; they final misplaced three in a row whereas failing to attain every time again in November 2018.
- Celtic have gained 24 of their final 27 league matches (D2 L1), together with every of the final three in a row whereas holding a clear sheet in every of the three.
- Albian Ajeti has scored in every of his opening three league appearances for Celtic, netting thrice from simply 4 pictures (three on the right track); his 33 minutes-per-goal common is the very best of any participant on this season’s Scottish Premiership.